The Florida Bar YLD is pleased to offer grant opportunities to its recognized Affiliates. The deadlines and applications are below. If, after reviewing the applications, you have any questions regarding grants, please contact Awards Committee Chair Maria Vigilante (MVigilante@BlankRome.com) or Co-Chair Masimba M. Mutamba (email@example.com).
If your organization is not yet recognized as an Affiliate, please go to the Become an Affiliate page and we will approve you shortly. If you are currently an Affiliate, but your organization does not yet have an Affiliate page, please click here to register.
In an effort to ensure that The Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division tracks the allocation of grant money, we are requiring the following of any grant recipient:
- Affiliates must register and maintain their www.flayldaffiliates.com webpage
- Affiliates must create an event page for the event the Young Lawyers Division is funding
- The grant specific hashtag must be used on all social media posts so that the Young Lawyers Division can help promote and market the event this grant is being sought for.
- Affiliates must take photographs of the event and upon conclusion of the event, must upload them to the event page
Failure to perform any of these tasks may result in rescission of the grants and may effect consideration of any future applicants for grants. The Young Lawyers Division’s ability to fund these grants is dependent on our ability to show they are being put to great use. Help us showcase your efforts for the betterment of your organization, The Florida Bar, and our profession.
Deadline Friday, September 18, 2020
- Inclusion & Equality Grant: + Online Application
Deadline Friday, October 16, 2020
- Community Service/”Holiday All Year Long” Grant
- Afternoon at the Courthouse/Professionalism Roundtable Grant
Deadline Friday, December 11, 2020
- Affiliate Outreach Conference (AOC) 2021 Grant
Deadline Friday, February 12, 2021
- Health & Wellness Grant
Affiliate Program Idea Bank
We have compiled past grant applications as an Affiliate Program Idea Bank to assist local bar affiliates with their programming. Please browse through past Affiliate Outreach Grant Applications and other ideas for inspiration.