Welcome to the 2nd Judicial Circuit!
The 2nd Judicial Circuit covers comprises Gadsden, Leon, Jefferson, Liberty, Wakulla, and Franklin Counties. The Second circuit is home to many local bar associations, each of which present unique opportunities for community service, networking, and development of your skill set as a lawyer. The Second Circuit is also distinguished because Tallahassee (the Paris of the Panhandle) is home not only to the Florida Supreme Court, but also The Florida State College of Law, the First District Court of Appeal, the Governor’s Mansion, the Capitol, and several governmental agencies.
To reach out to your Circuit Representative from the Florida Bar Association Board of Governors Young Lawyers Division, please feel free to contact either of the governors listed above. We are here to serve you.
If you are looking to get more involved in our legal community, please check out our affiliates by clicking on the links below:
Local Bar Associations
- Tallahassee Bar Association
- Tallahassee Barristers Association
- Tallahassee Women Lawyers
- William H. Stafford Inns of Court
- Federal Bar Association – TLH Chapter
- Common Law Bar Association
- FLABOTA – TLH Chapter
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers – TLH Chapter
- Florida Government Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Florida Supreme Court Historical Society
- Franklin County Bar Association
- Gadsden County Bar Association
- Jefferson County Bar Association