In an effort to ensure that The Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division tracks the allocation of grant money, we are requiring the following of any grant recipient:
- Law School Affiliates must register and maintain their www.flayldaffiliates.com webpage
- Law School Affiliates must create an event page for the event the Young Lawyers Division is funding
- Law School Affiliates must use the grant specific #hashtag on all social media posts so that the Young Lawyers Division can help promote and market the event
- Law School Affiliates must take photographs of the event and upon conclusion of the event, must upload them to the event page
Failure to perform any of these tasks may result in rescission of the grants and may effect consideration of any future applicants for grants. The Young Lawyers Division’s ability to fund these grants is dependent on our ability to show they are being put to great use. Help us showcase your efforts for the betterment of your organization, The Florida Bar, and our profession.
Deadline August 3, 2020
- Law Student Affiliates Inclusion & Equality Grant + Online Application
- Law Student Affiliates Health & Wellness Grant + Online Application + Challenge Checklist, Ideas & Tips
Deadline November 9, 2020
Law School Affiliate Program Idea Bank
We have compiled past grant applications from YLD Affiliates as a Law School Affiliates Idea Bank to assist Law School Affiliates with their programming. Please browse through past YLD Affiliate Outreach Grant Applications and other ideas for inspiration.